A Road Less Traveled

by Korey Buchanek

A Move Of God

Published by Korey Buchanek under on 12:16 PM
                                                                                                                    June 16, 2010

I wish I could share what the Lord is doing in me right now. My world continues to be radically changed by His big hand. I'm emotionally spent and physically fatigued. I'm at a place where there is joy in the hurt of letting go of my dreams in order to know His more. I can't explain it all right now simply because there are still so many unanswered questions, but I'm grateful for the move of God in my life.

1 comments:

Marie said... @ June 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Sounds like you are in a good place, if not necessarily a comfortable place. I look forward to hearing more.

Post a Comment